Good luck from all at Hawks
* Everest update - summit plan set *
After a very restful break in New Tingri at 4,300m, where we posted 95% + oxygen saturation levels, we’ve arrived back at Everest basecamp.
The plan is set. We move tomorrow. The jet stream is forecast to move off the summit of Everest.
13: move to Advanced basecamp (6,400m)
15: move to C1 (7,050m)
16: move to C2 (7,700m)
17: move to C3 (8,300m)
18: climb to summit, descend to C1 if possible
I want to thank every single person who has pledged, donated, commented or sent me messages of support. Your support means more to me than you could possibly know. Thank you sincerely. ??
Updated 10:53 - 12 May 2018 by Hugh Barrow